Hiya,

After several months of sanity I am back on the horn list. Greetings to friends past and future.

I am looking for a nice single horn for my 9 year old daughter. If any of you have one in good shape that you would be willing to part with and at a price even a horn player could love, please contact me directly.

scottito
--

Ever since there have been men, man has given himself
over to too little joy. That alone, my brothers,
is our original sin. I should believe only in a God
who understands how to dance.

Matisse