I am looking for a CHEAP single F horn to cannibalize into a natural
horn.  Don't worry, I have professionals that will be helping me do the
work properly. I am on a very limited budget, and was wondering if
anyone had any suggestions where I might find someone willing to part
with a beat up horn for 50 bucks or so.  We've got a natural horn
'workshop' of sorts taking place at the UNT campus this coming semester,
and I'm hoping to participate in a natural horn ensemble, but the school
only owns 2 horns.  Plus, it would be nice to have a workable natural
horn to fiddle with until I can afford to purchase a real one.  Thanks
in advance for any advice you can give on how to facilitate this need.

Carl in Texas