I've got the host squared away, plenty of webspace, and a new domain name of
which I am going to set up my own website with. Basically it'll be a personal
site with MP3s of my playing but in addition to that I'd like to have a nice
compendium of knowledge and things. Maybe even an eBay auction watch section?

I'm going to put my harmonics charts there too along with the Excel files, as
well as some links to were you can buy valve repair tools. (rawhide hammers,
the brass drifts, etc.) since they are difficult to track down.

Basically I just want it to grow into a nice information site later on.

I haven't got a design for it yet and right now I'm not sure what sort of
design I want, so I'm playing around with different things.

The address?

I thought www.fhorn.com would be a good bet :) Now I own it :)

I tried ehorn.com but they wanted a rediculous price for that domain.

-William