That would be Cartman: "I'm not fat, I'm just big boned"
Leigh
On Sunday, January 11, 2004, at 06:52 PM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hartman exists in South Park, need I say more? Then there was the Captain
(Colonel?) in "MASH" who played horn. Hmmm,maybe we ARE dorky!

----- Original Message -----
From: David Goldberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: The Horn List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, January 11, 2004 12:04 PM
Subject: [Hornlist] Horn celebrities?

HR, wouldn't it be amusing if some websited person among us were to keep
list compiled of well-known folks who play the horn, but are not
well-known as horn players?  Or does it exist already?

Jon Stewart
Hartman (uh, who's that?),
Debbie Reynolds
David Ogden Stiers (Charles Winchester, in 'MASH')
???

{  David Goldberg:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  }
{ Math Dept, Washtenaw Community College }
{ Ann Arbor Michigan }

set your options at
http://music.memphis.edu/mailman/options/horn/amegenity%40comcast.net

set your options at http://music.memphis.edu/mailman/options/horn/ alex0312cor4%40comcast.net