I was amazed at the number of players who carried their instruments (on the bus, down the street) around without a case!
Leigh

On Monday, January 12, 2004, at 01:35 PM, Dr. Carole Nowicke, Applied Health Science wrote:
On Mon, 12 Jan 2004, Walter Lewis wrote:
I saw Ewan McGregor in a British Film entitled "Brassed Off" where his
character plays Alto
Don't forget, the peck horn (or blat weasel) player is the one who gets
the girl.  Didn't see her with one of the fat guys on tuba, did you?
I was amused to note the tuba players carrying German-made tubas around
in outside scenes and using English-type tubas in the close-ups and
indoors.
Carole "who owns one of each, plus a fine Besson alto" Nowicke
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

_______________________________________________ post: [EMAIL PROTECTED] set your options at http://music.memphis.edu/mailman/options/horn/archive%40jab.org