Hello, all horn folks, and arranger/composer types, also!!

In our little volunteeer orchestra group, we were handed parts for the
composition/arrangement known as 'Selections From H. M. S. Pinafore' by Sir Arthur
Sullivan, arranged by Paul Henneberg.
The parts are from an old printing from the year 1911, published then by Carl Fischer,
New York.
Our parts library has no copies of any 'horn parts', although the 'trumpet parts' show
some 'horn part' cues!!
And the conductor is working from a piano score of the same piece, but it published by
another publisher!!    Consequently, we have no way to 'copy' the horn parts from any
source!
Is there anyone out there who might suggest to me, where the parts, full score, or a
total 'set' can be obtained, of this music??

Anyone who may offer any suggestions is welcome to contact me directly, or on the
list, at her/his choice!

Thanks for any help!!
Joe Duke, the hornguy