Some questions for our "super" computers:

Do these computer orchestras vibrate unison (I mean the string vibrato)
? Do the winds make feel the breath ? How about following the human
nature of the singers ? Or how to adjust to a certain soloist
personality ?

Forte is not to be measured in decibel nor is piano. How about the
colours of the tone, the personal feeling ?

How did the composer/soloists play/conduct their creations ? Absolutely
the same way every time ? Hey ?

This would be too simple, but right for the lazy minded: study once how
to turn on the machine (push the button to ON position) & reproduce it
like a puppet.

How boring the world would be then ?

Very simple, buy the device, buy the CD-ROM, buy the machine, let the
machine do the job, perhaps also programmed to find the way to the job
by itself, so you can sit down at home & enjoy TV & food & die quickly
because of cholesterol accumulation in the whole body including the
brain.

Hallelujah