Hi all!

I'm a fairly new member to this but from what I've read I believe I can get some help from you good people...

I'm a Senior at Frostproof High School in Polk County, Florida. I've been playing since 8th grade but I didn't really take an interest until 10th grade when I made the All County Honor Band. Since then, I've been to more honor bands and have gotten superiors on my past Horn Solos at Solo and Emsemble. So I've been seriously thinking about playing at whatever college or university I go to. But I have never taken a private lesson and I want to, to better myself. So far, I've learnt by route and my band director can only take me so far (I'm not putting him down or anything like that because he's a pretty good guy) and I can only go so far (distance-wise). So here's what I'm asking... Are there any private horn teachers close to my area?

Wannee Lewis

Find high-speed ‘net deals — comparison-shop your local providers here. https://broadband.msn.com