And the Sonata by Giovanni Punto (Hr. & Vc.), three sonatas by Adolphe
Blanc (Hr. & Vc.), Mozart K.292 arr.for horn & Vc. Or bassoon, Leye:
short pieces for 2 horns & Vc., Reicha: 10 Trios for 2 horns & Vc.

Hans Pizka

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Peeples Susan
Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2004 7:21 PM
To: The Horn List
Subject: Re: [Hornlist] horn and cello duets

I played a horn/cello piece with a friend about a year ago.  It is
called Cinq Sonatines by Francois Fetis (arranged actually) for horn
and cello or bassoon.  The arrangement was by Edmond Leloir.  It is a
set of five short movements and is not difficult.  The publisher is
Gerard Billaudot, 14, rue de l'Echiquier 75010 Paris (G3208B)
I found some wrong notes in the 3rd movement of the horn part but it
was easily fixed.  This set was rather nice and fun to do.
Sorry I can't remember where I found this music.  How about trying
Thompson Edition since they have access to European sources and seem to
be able to find almost anything.
Sue Peeples