I'm looking around for a replacement spool and instead of getting nylon I
would like to upgrade to braided polypropylene. However I cannot find any of this
by the spool. Does anyone know where I could find a whole spool (preferably
100+ yards) of this stuff?

I know the nylon is easy to find, and comes in around a dollar to five
dollars per spool. I've heard good things about switching to polypropylene so I'd
like to try that out.

I know plenty of places that sell this by the meter, but I'd rather buy an
entire spool of the stuff. Buying it by the meter (some places charge 1+ dollars
PER METER) in the quantity I need would be way too expensive, so that's why
I'm looking for the spool.

-William