I strongly think, the horn list has gon "wormy" or "doomy". Why ? Too
many people being too curious about unknown mail by unknown senders.

My email ID had been abused also, . nothing easier than to steal any ID
-, and sent a suspect message to a prominent horn player in Canada, who
did not open the message, but asked me about the content - by email. I
did not respond to his email, as being careful not to infect anybody´s
computer. And I had to check my own PC about infection first. Had no
infection at all. So I called this horn player by overseas phone,
spending just 60 cents for a long talk of 20 minutes, had a very
interesting conversation with a men I never met before but knowing about
each other a lot. So the 60 cents were spent very well.

Beware of being too curious !!!!! Will save you much head ache.

Prof.Hans Pizka, Pf.1136
D-85541 Kirchheim - Germany
Fax: 49 89 903-9414 Phone: 903-9548
home: www.pizka.de