Someone asked where on the horn to find Yamaha model numbers.

Someone else answered that the mosel number is stamped on the leadpipe.

Here are some alternate spots, based on four actual Yamaha horns owned by
the school where I teach.

Yamaha YHR-661 -- engraved on the bell, but half obscured by the factory
installed bell ring of this screw-bell (screw ball) model.

Yamaha YHR-662 -- stenciled on the bell with brown enamel paint (nearly worn
off now).

Yamaha YHR-663 -- (I could not physically check this one as the student has
it home to practice; I took the model number off the inventory list).

(BTW, the above three are all variations on a Kruspe wrap F-Bb full double).

Yamaha YHR-314 -- on a small plate along with the serial number on the
bottom of the bracket which holds the three valve levers.  This one is a
single F.

Note that NONE of them have anything on the leadpipe.

Steve Tarter
Tokyo, Japan