My groups offering free downloadable also contain some music of the nature,
which you want.

My download homepage has a link for the index of all my uploaded music
files. You can download them for free when I have received your reply to my
"Welcome"-mail. Players already approved of course have direct access.

Klaus Bjerre of Denmark
Retired teacher

Free music files in .pdf format:
(Approved membership required)

New forum for my music files (only a few files available so far):
http://icking-music-archive.org/ByComposer/Bjerre.html

Index over brass instruments gallery and catalogue scans:
(Membership is open for all)