Here's hoping you have many more Birthdays Hans. Today my oldest brother's birthday. He can now officially draw his social security.

Thanks for all of the great information you've given us. I respect that you so willing share with us your knowledge of horn playing. I think many of us would love to be able to be blessed enough to play with a major orchestra.

Walt Lewis