Bill Bamberg writes:
> Has anyone out there gotten a new horn they were happy with?

I have to agree with Kendall, I have played one horn since 1988 and she also
bears the LAWSON logo.  The horn is starting to show some wear, but she
plays like she did when she was new and the valves still move like greased
lightning.  I do nothing out of the ordinary to maintain this horn. I try to
keep her clean and have a trusted man to cover routine maintinence.  I will
one day buy another horn, and it will be another of the Lawson art works.
All my best, and my most sincere gratitude to the Lawson family.
Happy Thoughts to all on the list
Chris Bonner