From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, April 04, 2004 6:41 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Hornlist] Re: Marching Band and Tuning Slides

Hello Hans,

Yes I have overstepped my bounds, I am but a mere student of the horn
and only an aspiring professional.

Your reply was very helpful for young musicians, you told us exactly
what to do right during an audition.  A hard answer to get!  Thanks!

I had assumed that the candidates were more qualified than you let on to
be in your first posting.  Obviously they were not, and your observation
was correct.  I figured that due to the small number of people that
applied they would be of the highest quality, and you would only
audition the Best.  I appologize.

Best wishes,

Hoss
set your options at