From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Unkn own
Sent: Sunday, April 11, 2004 2:09 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Hornlist] help

hello,
i just recently managed to get a double french horn. there isnt any horn
tutors in my area, so i would have to learn how to play the horn by
myself. basically, i have the foundation due to my 4 years experience on
playing the marching mellophone in my school's marching band.
i do know the fingerings for the horn and i use a tuner to keep in tune.
what can i do to improve my playing and my techniques? please advice.
thanks

Ian