Hello fellow crowded email box friends. I'm a college horn student, from LSU, thats
going home for summer break in Washington DC. I'm desperate to find somewhere to play
as to keep me honest about taking care of my horn business. I'm sure everyone can
sympathize with the monotony of a day job and trying to fit your practice into that
rat race wothout an outlet to keep you on your toes. If anyone knows of a group that
needs a horn player in or around Washington DC, around the college level and for just
the summer, let me know. Thanks
Mike Rogers
PS- does anyone know a way to contact Scott Ferring (sp.) about lessons?