From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of milton kicklighter
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2004 12:04 PM
To: horn list; The Horn List 2
Subject: [Hornlist] virus

Hey Guys,

For over a month now I have been getting at least two and sometimes
three virus attacks when I open my email.   My virus software always
catches it before it gets in the computer, but I am thinking it may be
coming from someone's computer on the horn list.

Please, if you have virus software check out your computer or upgrade
your software and see if you might have the virus on your computer.

Thanks,

Milton
Milton Kicklighter
4th horn Buffalo Phil

P.S The Buffalo Phil has offered  a contract to a new  1st horn.  Great
player
set your options at
http://music.memphis.edu/mailman/options/horn/hans.pizka%40t-online.de