We performed Mozarts "Serail" as a reprise but with a new conductor, who
got several rehearsals.

The critic wrote:  ".... the strange production & the brave conductor
Harry Bicket could not irritate the audience even the conductor showed a
strong inclination to Tohuwabohu (Finale) "

Sorry, friends, I never read such a review, which perfectly reflects our
feelings. He also conducted "Giulio Caesare" & did not even dare a check
look if I were on my position for the famous mezzosoprano - solohorn
aria, smashed the down beat somewhere else & looked into his score at
the applaus.

We are used to have world class conductors here in Munich, but that
seems to be history already.

Prof.Hans Pizka, Pf.1136
D-85541 Kirchheim - Germany
Fax: 49 89 903-9414 Phone: 903-9548