In a message dated 4/22/2004 12:29:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> But I promise that
> if you practice missing notes just ten minutes a day, then
> within a month you will be able to miss any note you want.
> Well, maybe every now and then you'll play a correct note by
> mistake; but keep practicing and concentrating, and soon you'll
> be able miss every note reliably and with relatively little effort.

Cabbage,

I hate to toot my own horn here (har!), but I have been absolutely blessed
with such a font of natural talent that, without practicing a jot I can miss
absolutely every note, every time.  Sorry all you young aspirants, but you just
can't teach such things.

Dave Weiner