A couple of decades ago, Lowell Greer gave a free Master Class at the local University just before his performance of the Strauss 1 with the Boise Phil. It was timely for me, as it came just prior to my first big recital. Mr. Greer told me I knew the music well, but suggested some things, such as changing the way I walked on stage, to appear more "in charge" and confident. He also recommended the Stanislavski book, "An Actor Prepares," which I still refer to now and then. Perhaps others interested in this topic will find it helpful. And much belated, but warm thanks to Mr. Greer.

Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfeeŽ Security. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963