Walter L wrote

I have on of John's mutes and I really like it. The price is very
reasonable, and his workmanship is superb! A colleague came
to rehearsal one evening and showed me her new Ion Balu,
and the finish work was no where near as good as John's.
My vote, hands down, buy one of John Kowalchuk's mutes...

Look, I know there have been a lot of electoral irregularities
recently, but if you keep your hands down, how can we tell
what your vote was?  And don't tell me that you held a
voice vote for mutes.  Do you come from Florida?

Gotta go,
Cabbage