On the radio, I heard about some folks who cleverly named their coffee shop Federal Espresso. Before long the Federal Express people heard about it & sicced lawyers on the coffee shop folks, threatening court action if the name wasn't changed. The coffee shop folks went to their own lawyer, who told them (in effect), "You have an excellent case. Now, how much justice can you afford?" So rather than paying all the attorney fees they would rack up in a court fight against Federal Express, they wisely gave in & renamed their coffee shop. Now they call it Freedom Of Espresso.

-- Alan Cole, rank amateur
   McLean (Fairfax County), Virginia, USA.