Larry J wrote

At age 56, after picking up the horn again four years ago after a 30-year
layoff,
today I reached high C for the first time in my life.  I also got paid for my
first gig. Well, life was good today. I am a bit embarrassed to post, but I
made a promise to myself that I would post when, if ever, the high C was
attained.

Congratulations, Larry.  You never told us how much
your were paid.  If they paid you $100, then you
would have earned one C note per C note.
Plus you have been blessed by your own posting
from the Cabbage, yet another C note.  Way cool.

Gotta go,
Cabbage