Luckily, I got more ten copies of the Facsimile of the first concerto
op.11 by R.Strauss. It is the superb clear hand written piano score
including instrumentation. There is also some introductory text
regarding the history of the concerto.

This is a very important source for the young & the engaged horn player.
The Facsimile is bound in fine dark blue cloth with gold name print
"R.Strauss". It is of a limited edition of 500 copies. I have sold over
hundred & my source seems to have a few more, even the publication is
over twenty years old. Most horn players seem not to know of the
avaqilability of this Facsimile.

Price: EURO 41,02 total including registered airmail. Payable by credit
card only.

For customers within the E.U: it is just about 2.- EURO cheaper, as they
have to pay VAT.

Prof.Hans Pizka, Pf.1136
D-85541 Kirchheim - Germany
Fax: 49 89 903-9414 Phone: 903-9548