My strictly 'guess' is that the horn is a student model, and does not have
any particular 'name recognition', 'collector' or 'historic' value, but it
might be a decent 'player'.

The $$ value of the horn depends on its type (single, double, etc.), its
condition (needs work, playable as-is, etc.), accessories (good case, mute,
mouthpieces, etc.), and of course how it plays (sound quality, intonation,
response, etc.).

I doubt this horn could replace a 667, but if you have some extra money and
occasional use for a backup, or 'rough duty' horn (for example parades,
outdoor playing) where you are concerned about the safety of your 'good'
horn, then this one might be worth having.

Another possible consideration is where you would keep another horn ...
fixed bell horns don't fit under the bed very easily.

Best Wishes,
Jay Kosta
Endwell NY USA