Before someone else says it first, on a visit to Japan one would be better served with a Corps Angle.
All those dropped articles!

Benno

On Wednesday, June 16, 2004, at 10:56 PM, Benno Heinemann wrote:

So I suppose the proper name ought to be Cor Anglé.
Not to be confused with Corps Anglé, which is what occurs when you bend over to pick up a dropped mouthpiece, or other fallen article.

Benno