Rob,
     Perhaps you should seek the guidance of both a proffesional horn teacher
that has under gone a problem of you calliber as well as visiting the
embouchure malaise website, I forget who created it. This women has compacted alot of
stories and possible remedies to problems such as yours into a book that you
can order from her. In any case, your problems have been going on for years,
perhaps it will take years of focused work to correct the change that corrupted
your undeveloped embouchure and other buisness. My expirience has been, if I
don't know what I'm doing, artificially changing it is a disaster. Focused
change made to make your playing better is different. Undoubtedly your wisdom
teeth are taking up more room in you mouth and affect your playing on some level-
get them removed for your health and your playing. If you get them out, go
under. For you people who had the laughing gas....how barbaric.
MDR