The needle nose bottles are so useful I use them for a lot of production
dispensing jobs.  McMaster-Carr (just punch it into google) sells many
varieties on their web site, but they cost $3.28, empty.  The oil must
be free.  Probably why Hetman is changing their packaging.  McMaster
also sells dispensing needles in all sizes, and these often mate
perfectly with the dropper nose bottles most oils come in.  Since
McMaster-Carr will now ship to residential customers using a credit
card, I've gotten into the habit of keeping an order building on the web
site of all the little hardware things I'd usually run all over town
looking for, and usually never finding.  When I need something in a
hurry, I send in the order and it shows up the next day, UPS, at the
ground shipping rate.  Otherwise I can claim the parts are on order.
They aren't the very lowest price, but surprisingly low on a lot of
items, and they sell exotic things in single quantities you can't find
anywhere else.  Everything they sell is professional quality.  My wife
bought a broom from them, nothing fancy, but it lasts and lasts.  Their
buyers really know good value.  If you're not familiar with
McMaster-Carr, check them out.