I have extra copies of some music which may
interest hornlisters.  Pieces marked with
an asterisk* have been published.  I will send
free of charge whatever titles interest you, but
I hope you will not request a piece which it would
be impossible for you to perform.

Pie Jesu* - treble chorus and solo horn
So we'll go no more a roving* - treble chorus, violin, horn, and piano
Ploughing on Sunday - treble chorus, (natural) horn, and piano
Tyrley, Tyrlow* - mixed chorus and brass quintet (or keyboard)
Chesterton's Carol* - mixed chorus and brass quintet (or keyboard)
Three Songs - soprano, clarinet and horn

Two additional pieces can be obtained through Thompson
Edition, so you can't get any free copies from me:

Higgins is Gone - high voice, violin, horn, and piano
Three Hunting Songs - high voice and horn quartet
See http://www.thompsonedition.com/otherchamber.htm

If you are connected to a treble chorus (either children
or women) or a mixed chorus, and want a list of
additional pieces I have available, contact me off-list.

Gotta go,
Cabbage