In a message dated 8/15/2004 9:09:50 PM Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> Hello, fellow hornerists,
> Looking for brass sextet music (2 trbns, 2 trpts, horn, tuba) suitable for
> church Sundays.  Any ideas would be most gratefully received!
> Yours from the vast and greatly misunderstood Midwest...
> JLY

GO TO:  www.anderkampmusic.com
One of the BEST selections is from "Master's Brass Collections."  Jeff
Anderson and Aaron Weitekamp have a company-- "AnderKamp Music".  You can order CD's
to listen to ALL  of the selections--there are SEVERAL volumes--suitable for
every setting you could dream up.  Traditional Christmas, Easter, Patriotic,
Hymns, YOU NAME IT!  Instrumentation is  Trumpet 1 and 2, Horn, Trombone, Tuba.
 There are also part substitutions, and Piano reductions for some volumes.
Contacts: AnderKamp Music in Nashville, TN  (615) 371-9411
www.anderkampmusic.com
e-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
All arrangements available in sheet music form, on CD ROM, or downloadable
files.  I have played several of these and they are all solid arrangements by
very talented brass players/writers/arrangers.

ENJOY!
Dee Anne Proctor
Horn
Nashville, Tennessee