In a message dated 8/21/2004 6:29:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> I am looking to buy a used tight-wrap (also known as a 3/4 size horn or
> child's) french horn.  These are kind of unusual, and - I'm finding - not
> very easy to find used.  I would prefer a Bb single, but a F single is
> fine, too.  These are the 3/4-sized horns I am aware of:

Ricco Kuehn also makes a children's horn, model W113.  It comes either with
or without a set of F slides.   It's a special order, either through us or Ken
Pope, and is priced at $3,030 with F slides and $2,700 without F slides.

Dave Weiner
Brass Arts Unlimited