Hey Paul,

Have you seen the Homer Simpson commercial for Master Card? If I attempted to cut the bell on my two Alex 103's (the other one is already cut), I probably could be heard all the way to the Hornwrecker's house yelling Do'ah!!! By the way, Hornwrecker lives literally around the corner from me...

I remember the line, "Don't attempt this at home"....I am also reminded of the line from the WEB Griffin novel about a person jumping from a perfectly functioning aircraft...

Walt Lewis