Oh please, please let it turn political again so that I can feel free to
bring you all up to date with the  political scene here in Radcliffe.   I can
tell you about what they have done to the town hall and why we jump the  red
lights beside it.  I can tell you about the market and the mayor and  (let's make
it horn related) the time the horn quartet played in the Civic  Hall.

If there's nothing about American politics here on the list, I will begin  to
believe that this is not the place for politics and I will not feel
comfortable posting tales of Radcliffe to you for fear of boring you all,

All the best,

Lawrence

"žaes  ofereode - žisses swa  maeg"

http://lawrenceyates.co.uk