Message text written by The Horn List
>G. Seifert, M. Klier, S. Machata, K. Markowski,
B. Garbage, G. Fritzsche, K. Schneider, J. Schreder<

Dear All

This is indeed a fantastic disc!  Barry Garbage was a fellow student with
me at the Northern School of Music in Manchester in 1966/67.  I remember
doing an amateur date with him in Hyde starting with the 'Oberon' overture;
for some reason the 1st horn did not turn up and the conductor came onto
the stage behind us and whispered "what are you going to do?"  As I recall,
Barry did it superbly well.

I understand that he was playing in Mannheim but has now retired (many of
my generation are doing that now!)

Cheers

Paul A. Kampen (W. Yorks - UK)