> Hello everyone,
>
> I have to play this piece for an American Music concert and was wondering if
> anybody knows of a recording of it. Also, does anyone know the present
> whereabouts of Karl Kohn?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Aleks Ozolins
Karl Kohn contributed Duets Numbers 47 and 48 to the _60 Selected Duets for
Two Horns_ compiled by The Los Angeles Horn Club.  The editor of the volume
was Wendell Hoss, and the book was dedicated to Max Pottag, who was the
driving force behind the establishment of the Los Angeles Horn Club.  Duets
47 and 48 were copyrighted in 1966 by Carl Fischer in New York and were
reprinted by special arrangement with Fischer.  This should give you plenty
of information to start your inquiry about Mr. Kohn.  Good luck.
Ellen