Hello,
This may hit some of the same folks I tried earlier, but I seek mouthpiece
advice.  Currently using a Schilke 30 mostly, and a 31B when middle and low
range stuff dominates.  I like the free-blowing nature of the 31B, but not its
high range; like the high range of the 30, but not its tighter blowing (to me)
nature.

I've ordered a 30B as a compromise.  Any other suggestions?  Current horn is
an old H-180, fully restored and blowing big and well.

Last:  I'm looking seriously at some used Alexes and wonder if I should wait
until (and if) I purchase one to fit a mouthpiece.  I know there are lots of
other factors!

jly
[EMAIL PROTECTED]