There are many scientists and engineers on the list. You can tell a scientist's
answer because it's usually qualified with some reservations. We know we don't
know all the answers. That's why most scientists don't make good politicians.

So far it seems that the measured data indicate that plating makes no
difference. My experience as an engineer prompts me to suggest that there is
another factor you have not revealed and that you are not even aware of. It's
happened to me many times both as inquirer and as expert.

That pizfried.mov on your web site is wonderful! I keep it on my desktop to
remind me of the real horn sound.

Herb Foster