To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2004 4:29 PM
Subject: [Hornlist] Sound reflectors

Sound reflectors...from those who have used and/or experience with
them.....do they work? Is it best if it's a round or square surface..... a
flat surface, slightly concave, slightly convex, multi angular like a shell
or? What percentage if anyone knows does it enhance or project the volume
of the sound compared to without one? Where is the best placement (I
know.... behind the horn and in front of the trumpets :) and at what angle
inclination works best? Thanks, Jim