From: Justin Fletcher
Subject: Re: [Hornlist] Finger Loops & Old Geezers...

I have one of these on my Kruspe, and have had for probably five years.
It's REALLY comfortable and very secure.  I don't view it as a gadget;
just an alternative to a finger hook.  My horn hasn't had a finger hook on
it since I bought it about 15 years ago; it came with a flipper.  I bought
the strap from a friend in my horn section who didn't care for it (Thanks
again, Bruce!) and have loved it as soon as I had it installed.