Greg said

I've never understood why everyone seems to manufacture their duck's
feet and flippers to be so uncomfortable.

First off, don't make them too small. Next, find something softer than
cork to glue on as a pad. I use one of those rubbery shoe-insert pads
cut to the right shape; in fact, I glue a couple layers together. Since
these foot pad things tend to get brittle, I sewed a small sock out of
some leathery fabric (something that won't slide around) around the
whole duck's foot. Mighty comfy.

*******
My duck thinks these duck booties are really great.  His feet
are so comfy that I don't quack on the high notes any more.

Gotta go,
Cabbage