I am 53, and went from an 8D to Paxman ("New World" or "American" bore) a few years back.

----- Original Message ----- From: "PAUL HOLT" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "The Horn List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, November 12, 2004 5:46 PM
Subject: Re: [Hornlist] Tired and Stiff Lips

This has occurred to me and I would like to know what equipement you use? I have an 8D now and I think it is not right for me at this time. Maybe other suggestions too, about horns for older players? I played a great Alexander 103 that I bought from Dick Moore in the 60's I wonder where that horn is now? Maybe I should try an Alex again or what about a Pizka? Anybody have any thoughts I'm open to suggestions. Also I'm currently using a Pizka mouthpiece which I love.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Herbert Foster" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>