> Perhaps next time asking, when should I slide off my
> pants, pants & underpants, before sitting down on the
> toilet or between or after

Dear Professor,
I slide them off "before," but then, perhaps I'm simply exercising my right
to be creative. I've always been an iconoclast, preferring to remain on the
F side all the way to G above the staff.

After this exchange, I think I shall retire to my chamber and practice my
"before" now.

jrc

PS: This morning, I had the best practice session I've had since I quit
playing back in 1984. For months now, I've been playing my father-in-law's
old Schmidt single F horn. Nice sound and feel, but I'm afraid to clean out
the mouthpipe as the crud in there may be the only thing holding the brass
molecules together. BTW: I'll be putting my money where my mouth is by
playing this F horn in the next concert, since I don't have to play above
that  written "G" above the staff. Rehearsals have gone well and Music
Director has approved, so I'm all in for it. I've played entire concerts on
the F side of a double, but this will be the first time I've ventured out on
stage without the "safety net" of a Bb trigger.

Now, all those Huge-Throated ThunderCannons that sit around me sound like
"fog creeping over the moor." (bonus points to anyone who can remember who
the preceding quote is attributed to)
~r