Hey, I'm just as old & curmudgeonly as Prof. Pizka (pushing 63) & I am every bit as professional as the professor -- just not in the field of music. (Bureaucracy is my game -- that is, was my game before I retired on U.S. civil service pension.) Furthermore, I am highly opinionated & I have a finely tuned baloney detector that is 2nd to none. Accordingly I have no hesitation in sounding off in public or on the horn list, no matter whether I know what I'm talking about or not.

In short, I can take it & I can dish it out.

-- Alan Cole, rank amateur
   McLean (Fairfax County), Virginia, USA.