Stacy Louise Devino wrote:

<< I have been thinking about getting my valve caps engraved for a while now,
but don't know whether it would be worth it. They currently have a mirror
finish on them that looks very out of place with the paxmans and hoyers in
my section, also appears very contemporary. How much would it cost? >>

It would cost plenty, I'm sure.  You could buy an electric engraver at Home
Depot and do it yourself, though.

Actually, the best use for your money would be for lessons with a top teacher
or a week at KBHC.  The best use for you time, should you wish to attempt
DYI, would be practicing Kopprasch until you get it right.

Why do you care about this, anyway?  Horns are not jewelry.  It won't change
the way it plays or sounds.  ETC!!!

Kendall Betts