Of course it's worth having those suckers engraved!  Everybody else just
pretends it's not because they're jealous.  I've even seen some with mother of
pearl inlays.  Talk about pimpin!
    Anyway, I hear there are still some fine hand engravers around Elkhart.
You could get in touch with the Brasswind.  They'll do bells and such so I'm
sure they'd also do caps.  Also, there's at least one guy with a website who
offers custom engraving.  Don't have the URL but Google should find it pretty
easily.
    A newer thing that's available now is laser engraving which I think looks
just terrible and cheap.  Go for the hand engraving!

- Steve Mumford