Why not try contacting Soren himself at:

http://www.music.umich.edu/faculty/hermansson.soren.lasso

or

734-764-2518

or

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

?

Peter Hirsch

message: 1 date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 13:06:11 -0500 from: Bill McHenry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> subject: [Hornlist] Looking for Horn/Harp Sheet Music on BIS Horn and Harp Odyssey

Folks,

I am looking for a  place to get the sheet music for 2 of the pieces on the
BIS CD: Horn and Harp Odyssey
with Erica Goodman and Soren Hermansson.   I have looked around and can't
seem to find a source of
where to get these 2 specific pieces and I would like to get & play them:

Erland von Koch:     Nocture for horn/harp
Bernard Andres:      Chants d'arriere-saison for horn & harp

If you know of a source for this music I would really appreciate your help.

Regards,

Bill