naked rotor weighs in at 2.3 oz.

Carl Bangs
shade tree horn mechanic

Ray and Sonja Crenshaw wrote:

Arrrr, mates and maties! (insert vague, pointless pirate music
soundtrack here)

If any of you guys happen to have a valve rotor from double horn laying
around, and you happen to see a postal scale sitting nearby, then you're
who I'm looking for.

Would you please stick a valve rotor on the postal scale and tell my how
much it weighs?

I realize the weight wouldn't be the same for all horns, but I'm
thinking they'd be close... with the exception of the those tiny change
valves on Conn 8d horns and their cousins.

I could take my Holton apart and check this, but I'd rather not.
However, if no one answers, I'm going to.

Thanks,

jrc in SC (who does, thank you, also work on his own car)

.