I appreciate the recommendations/feedback you folks sent for sacred music
for horn and piano to be performed in church settings - this is very
helpful !

Now,on a similar tangent, is anyone aware of well written,  newer sacred
music for lead voice (soprano, tenor perhaps), piano, and horn  ?   I am
looking for something where the horn provides color commentary and even
interchanges the lead with the vocalist.   Some of the newer church
orchestrations/cantatas have well written horn parts. I hope that this is
available for a smaller group as such.  If you are aware of anything such
as this, please let me know.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Bill